As per SB988 – No Patient Left Alone Act. Dated April 6, 2022
Golden Cove Assisted Living Facility permits in-person visitation in all of the following circumstances unless the resident, client, or patient objects.
- End of life situations
- A resident, client or patient who was living with family before being admitted to the provider’s care is struggling with the chance in environment and lack of in person family support.
- A resident, client or patient is making one or more major medical decisions.
- A resident, client or patient is experiencing emotional distress or grieving the loss of a friend or family member who recently died.
- A resident, client or patient needs cueing or encouragement to eat or drink which was previously provided by family member or caregiver.
- A resident, client or patient who used to talk and interact with others is seldom speaking.
- The resident, client or patient has the option to designate a visitor who is a family member, friend, Guardian or other individual as an essential caregiver and the facility will allow in person visitation by the essential caregiver for at least 2 hours daily in addition to any other visitation authorized by the provider.
Golden Cove Assisted Living Facility Visitation hours are from 9am to 9pm daily, of course for any changes in condition or needs those hours may be extended.
For the continued safety for our residents, families and staff, we continue to take temperatures and that everyone upon entering perform proper hand hygiene by either washing their hands or utilizing hand sanitizer.
Masks will be optional.
We encourage family and loved ones visit!